The Mama Ninja Shop

Friday, February 16, 2018

For my Son...19 Things I Love About You

19 years ago, the most precious thing happened. I became a Mom. I can't believe how fast the years can fly by.

In honor of your birthday, Chad, I wanted to share 19 reasons that I love you with all my heart.


1. I love how I had to teach you to cry, but you came here already knowing how to laugh.


2. I love how you have showed all those people and doctors wrong and thrived full of life.


3. I love how resilient you are. No matter how many doctors or therapists you have had to see, you kept doing it with a smile.


4. I love your smile.


5. I love your turbo charged personality.


6. I love how you always have something funny to say.



7. I love your laugh.


8. I love your goofy sense of humor.


9. I love your amazing talent of being able to stretch your ears out.


10. I love your clowning around.


11. I love how no one's watermelon is safe around you.


12. I love your country boy style.


13. I love how you find joy in the simple things.


14. I love how much you love animals and babies.


15. I love the fact that you inherited my love for holiday decorating.


16. I love your awesome tower building skills.




17. I love seeing your joy and enthusiasm in knocking them down.

18. I love your hugs.


19. I love you simply because you are YOU!


Happy Birthday, my Chad! May the force be with you always!


Want to know a little more about Chad? Check out the post Night to Shine...A Mom's Point of View!

Don't forget to subscribe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About



Hi, there! My name is Shannon Dewease and I'm so happy you found my blog. I am from beautiful South Mississippi and live here with my family. My life can get a little chaotic, comical, and down right complicated, as you will find out. I can't wait to begin sharing my misadventures with you!

Social Media Channels...Follow Me!